1. Free EACS membership for all academics and students based in Ukraine for four years (2022-2026)
2. Preferential treatment of applications for Library Travel Grants
3. Financial support on a case-by-case basis for students applying to Chinese Studies programmes at European universities to continue their studies, including application fees or tuition fee support
4. Administrative and financial assistance with finding temporal institutional affiliations for academics in Chinese Studies, including subsidies for visa fees, university and research institution bench fees for use of facilities, and other related fees
5. Support with scholarly materials (e.g., journal articles, book chapters)
Applications for support can be sent directly to the EACS President and Secretary-General and should, if possible, be accompanied by a letter of support from another EACS member. Decisions on the allocation of funds will be made on a case-by-case basis.